- atlas mountains
- Sahara Desert Tours
- Zagora Desert-Zagora luxury desert camp
zagora tour from marrakech
Tables Of Contents
- 1 zagora tour from marrakech
- 1.1 Zagora desert tours 2 days – marrakesch zagora tour
- 1.2 2 days Zagora shared desert tours from Marrakech Detail :
- 1.3 Marrakech Desert Tours to zagora 2 days highglings:
- 1.4 Zagora desert trip from Marrakech Included:
- 1.5 2 day Zagora trip – NOT INCLUDED
- 1.6 2 day Zagora trip Itinerary:
- 1.6.1 1 Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Zagora.
- 1.6.2 Day 2: Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech.
- 1.7 2-day Zagora tour from Marrakech prices:
Zagora desert tours 2 days – marrakesch zagora tour
Zagora desert trips In 2 days tour from Marrakech and Ouarzazate Kasbahs through the high Atlas Mountains. This Marrakech zagora tour will allow you to discover the Kasbah in Morocco, visit cinema studios in Ouarzazate, camel ride and sleep in a desert camp under Berber tent. excursion Marrakech Zagora.The 2 days zagora shared desert tours from Marrakech is perfect for those who are short on time and wish to seize the opportunity to get introduced to Morocco Sahara desert , from Marrakech 2-day Zagora Sahara desert tour is a condensed experience that lets the traveler enjoy a big part of Morocco’s landscapes, geography, and lifestyles. The morocco zagora desert tour takes you from the metropolitan city of Marrakech to the perched Berber villages on the foothills of the mountains along the Atlas chain where the mountains change their color and form frequently making each and every corner of the road new to the eye. The road continues through beautiful small oases before arriving to the immense palm grove of the Draa valley. Once in Zagora desert morocco, the zagora tour from Marrakech includes a camel ride for about 40 minutes during a beautiful sunset to reach the nomad tents in the bivouac behind the hills. On the way back during the second day of the Zagora morocco tour, you have the opportunity to visit many attractions on the road, including the beautiful kasbahs in Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou and some cinematographic locations.
2 day Zagora trip
- Duration – 2 Days
- Skip the Line
- theme: Marrakech tour to Zagora
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide – Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian(optional )
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pick-up service – Pick-up from anywhere in Marrakech on request
- DEPARTURE ☞ from Marrakech airport or your hotel,
- DEPARTURE TIME ⚑ 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.
- RETURN TIME☞At approximately 19h:30 PM.
- WEAR ☞ Hiking Shoes, Camera(optional), Sun Hat and Sunglasses
Marrakech Desert Tours to zagora 2 days highglings:
Zagora tour from Marrakech
- Take a 2 day trip from Marrakech to Zagora with Hotel Accommodation. :
- Enjoy the view of the Atlas Mountains
- Visit Ait Benhaddou.
- Also, visit Ouarzazat the Hollywood of Africa.
- Explore Zagora town.
- excursion marrakech zagora.
Zagora desert trip from Marrakech Included:
- ✓ Comfortable Car
- ✓Fuel tank
- ✓Sunset &Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi dunes
- ✓Berber music at night around the fire under stars.
- ✓Sandboarding in Erg chegaga dunes
- ✓Driver, Speaking English LANGUAGE
- ✓Pick up &Drop off
2 day Zagora trip – NOT INCLUDED
- ✗Entrance fee
- ✗And items of personal nature
2 day Zagora trip Itinerary:
Book Your 2 days 1 night to zagora desert from marrakecht with Morocco Travel Holidays, We have a Standard private & Luxury desert tour option, 2-10 Days tours from Marrakech to Zagora Desert.please Contact us for your option
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Zagora.
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Zagora.
2 day Zagora Trips started with a Departure from Marrakech at 7 am in the morning to Ouarzazate through the Tichka Pass (2260m above sea level) first stop for photos will be in Tichka, Or you will enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Berber villages below the Atlas Mountains. After we continue to visit the Kasbah of Ait ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lunch in Ouarzazate, after lunch in Ouarzazate, we will take the road to Zagora desert. We cross the Draa Valley by the Tizi N’tanifeft pass and the village of Agdz. We continue along the Drâa valley via the valley of thousand Kasbahs to Zagora ville. On arrival after a mint tea in your hotel, your camel driver will take you to Bivouac where you will spend the amazing night. (Dinner and show)
Day 2: Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech.
After breakfast in your bivouac, we will go to Marrakech City, passing through the valley of a thousand Kasbahs, visit Kasbah Tamnougalt, then we continue to Ouarzazate city we make a few stops for beautiful photos. Lunch in Ouarzazate, After the visit of the Cinema Studios and the Kasbah of Taourirte, then we go to Marrakech, via the Tichka pass and the village of Taddart. Arrival in Marrakech late after med.
2-day Zagora tour from Marrakech prices:
- the 2-day Zagora tour from Marrakech Price for shared is from 90€ (the price changes depending on the number of travelers and season).
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for zagora tour from marrakech 2 days operated by a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other tours from Marrakech designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours, packages and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
The price depends on the number of Peoples and the Type Of tours you want.
Please Contact US For More Information ,thank you
We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”How far is Zagora from Marrakech?” answer-0=”223 miles Zagora Desert There is a distance of 223 miles (360 km) between Marrakech and Zagora, which takes about seven hours by car.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”How far is Marrakech from the desert?” answer-1=”There are two gateway towns to the Moroccan Sahara: Zagora and Merzouga. Zagora, in the pre-Saharan Steppes, is about a seven-hour drive from Marrakech (223 miles/360 km). The desert here is quite rocky and has much smaller dunes, but is probably the better option if you are short on time” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]