- atlas mountains
- Marrakech Desert tours
- Sahara Desert Tours
- Zagora luxury desert camp
Tables Of Contents
- 1 Zagora Tour From Marrakech
- 1.1 Zagora Desert Tours 2 Days
- 1.2 2 days Zagora shared desert tours from Marrakech – Detail :
- 1.3 Zagora Desert Tours 2 Days – higgling:
- 1.4 Marrakech To Zagora Tour – Included:
- 1.5 Marrakech Zagora Tour – NOT INCLUDED
- 1.6 Zagora Tour From Marrakech – Itinerary:
- 1.6.1 1 Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Zagora.
- 1.6.2 Day 2: Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech.
- 1.7 Zagora Tour From Marrakech – prices:
Zagora Tour From Marrakech
Zagora Desert Tours 2 Days
Zagora Desert Tours 2 Days tour from Marrakech and Ouarzazate Kasbahs via the high Atlas Mountains is the best selection for travelers who want spend shore time with desert activities. This Marrakech Zagora Tour will take you to Morocco’s Kasbah, Ouarzazate’s film studios, a camel ride, and a night in a desert camp beneath a Berber tent. The 2 days Zagora shared desert tours from Marrakech are ideal for people who are short on time and want to take advantage of the chance to learn about Morocco’s Sahara desert from Marrakech. is a compacted experience that allows travelers to see a significant portion of Morocco’s landscapes, geography, and lifestyles. The Zagora Desert Tours 2 Days takes you from Marrakech to the perched Berber settlements on the slopes of the highlands along with the Atlas range, where the mountains change color and shape regularly, making each curve of the road fresh to the sight. The route continues through a lovely tiny oasis until reaching the vast palm grove of the Draa valley. Once in the Zagora desert of Morocco, the Marrakech Zagora Tour involves a 40-minute camel ride during a magnificent sunset to the nomad tents in the bivouac behind the hills. On the journey back on the second day of the Zagora Morocco trip, you may stop at several sites along the route, including the magnificent kasbahs of Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou, as well as various filming locations.
Enjoy Our Morocco Private Tours
- Duration – 2 Days
- Skip the Line
- Theme: Zagora Tour From Marrakech
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide – Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian(optional )
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pick-up service – Pick-up from anywhere in Marrakech on request
- DEPARTURE ☞ from Marrakech airport or your hotel,
- DEPARTURE TIME ⚑ 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.
- RETURN TIME☞At approximately 19h:30 PM.
- WEAR ☞ Hiking Shoes, Camera(optional), Sun Hat and Sunglasses
Zagora Desert Tours 2 Days – higgling:
Zagora tour from Marrakech
- Take a 2 days Zagora shared desert tours from Marrakech with Hotel Accommodation. :
- Enjoy the view of the Atlas Mountains
- Visit Ait Benhaddou.
- Also, visit Ouarzazat the Hollywood of Africa.
- Explore Zagora town.
- excursion Marrakech Zagora.
Marrakech To Zagora Tour – Included:
- ✓ Comfortable Car
- ✓Fuel tank
- ✓Sunset &Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi dunes
- ✓Berber music at night around the fire under the stars.
- ✓Sandboarding in Erg chegaga dunes
- ✓Driver, Speaking the English LANGUAGE
- ✓Pick up &Drop off
Marrakech Zagora Tour – NOT INCLUDED
During the Marrakech To Zagora Tour you will need to pay for your :
- ✗Entrance fee
- ✗And items of personal nature
Zagora Tour From Marrakech – Itinerary:
Book Your Zagora Desert Tours 2 Days 1 night from Marrakech with Morocco Travel Holidays, We have a Standard private & Luxurydesert tour option, 2-10 Days tours from Marrakech to Zagora Desert.please Contact us for your option
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Zagora.
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Zagora.
The Marrakech To Zagora Tour began with a 7 a.m. departure from Marrakech to Ouarzazate through the Tichka Pass (2260m above sea level). The first stop for photographs will be at Tichka, or you will enjoy the magnificent views of Berber settlements below the Atlas Mountains. After that, we’ll go to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou’s Kasbah. After lunch in Ouarzazate, we will travel the route to the Zagora desert. The Tizi N’tanifeft pass and the hamlet of Agdz allow us to traverse the Draa Valley. We proceed down the Drâa valley, passing through the Valley of Thousand Kasbahs, reaching Zagora. After a mint tea at your hotel, your camel driver will transport you to Bivouac, where you will spend the night. (Dinner and a performance)
Day 2: Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech.
- After breakfast in your bivouac, we will travel to Marrakech, traveling through the Valley of a Thousand Kasbahs, seeing Kasbah Tamnougalt before continuing to Ouarzazate, where we will make a few picture stops. After lunch in Ouarzazate and a visit to the Cinema Studios and the Taourirte Kasbah, we travel to Marrakech through the Tichka pass and the hamlet of Taddart. Arrival in Marrakech late in the afternoon after med.
Zagora Tour From Marrakech – prices:
- the 2 days Zagora shared desert tours from Marrakech Price for shared is from 90€ (the price changes depending on the number of travelers and season).
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for Zagora Tour From Marrakech operated by a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other Marrakech desert tours designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours, packages and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
Check Our Recommended tours and day trip from Casablanca.
- Marrakech day trip to essaouira
- Tangier Morocco Tours
- 3 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech To Merzouga
- Marrakech desert tours 3 days
- Marrakech ourika day trip
- Casablanca Tours 12 Days
NOTE: THE Zagora Desert Tours 2 Days IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY WITH Marrakech DEPART
The price depends on the number of Peoples and the Type Of tours you want.
Please Contact US For More Information ,thank you
We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt