Fes Day Trip from Casablanca-Best Day trip from Casablanca to fes
Tables Of Contents
- 1 Fes Day Trip from Casablanca-Best Day trip from Casablanca to fes
- 1.1 day tour Casablanca to fez -Casablanca to fes
- 1.2 Private Day Trip From Casablanca To Fes key detail :
- 1.3 things to do on Fes day Trip From Casablanca:
- 1.4 EXCURSION FROM CASABLANCA TO FES included:
- 1.5 EXCURSION CASABLANCA TO FES Itinerary
- 1.6 Fez Day Trip from Casablanca prices:
- 1.7 check our recommended tours Casablanca,morocco
day tour Casablanca to fez -Casablanca to fes
Fez was the capital of modern Morocco until 1925. The city has two old medinas, the larger of which is Fes el Bali. It is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is believed to be one of the world’s largest car-free urban areas. Al-Qarawiyyin, founded in AD 859, is the oldest continuously functioning madrasa in the world. The city has been called the “Mecca of the West” and the “Athens of Africa”, we offer Best day trips from Casablanca to fes to explores fes city, With Our package Fes day trip from Casablanca you will have the chance to admire the instrument makers’ souk before arriving at the Mzara of the ancient sovereign Moulay Idriss situated at the place where he took the decision to build the town. Then you’ll arrive in En-Nejjarine Square and the cabinet makers’ souk. The magnificent carved Foundouk on the square houses the Museum of Wooden Arts and Crafts. Next to it, you can admire the most visited and revered attraction in Fès: The Moulay Idriss Zaouïa, Your walk continues on to Es-Seffarine Square, the coppersmith square, and then to the tanners’ quarter situated just before the Andalusian quarter with its mosque and the Es-Sahrij Medersa.
Private Day Trip From Casablanca To Fes key detail :
- Duration: 1Days
- theme: EXCURSION FROM CASABLANCA TO FES
- Departure: Around 8H30 in the morning
- Starting Location: Casablanca
- Ending Location: Casablanca
things to do on Fes day Trip From Casablanca:
- Take advantage of a private visit to the city of Fez and explore essential places: the medina of Fez (historic center), the new city and the royal district
- Visit the old medina of Fez or Fez El Bali: the historic center of Fez.
- Visit the El-Qaraouiyyîn Mosque and discover one of the oldest universities in the world.
- Go to Chouara, the tanners’ district in Fez.
- guided tour fes medina
- visit the Merinid Tombs in the royal quarter.
EXCURSION FROM CASABLANCA TO FES included:
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the day trip
- Pick up & Drop off at your casablanca accommodation
- things to do near Casablanca morocco airport
- A local guide to take you on a walk to fes Morocco city.
EXCURSION CASABLANCA TO FES Itinerary
The drive will pick you up from your accommodation in Casablanca Morocco the drive to fes morocco, you will visit the sightseeing Fes Medina (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) by visiting the beautiful 14th-century Medersa Bou Anania On now to the renowned Tanneries on the bank of the Oued Fes, despite the strong smell it is one of the most picturesque souks in Fez. The medina is encircled by an unbroken line of ramparts and gates. A full-day tour of Fes includes La Madrasa Attarine, Nejjarine fountain, and the mosques of El Karaouyine, Medersa Bou Inania, and Baba Jloud. After exploring Fes head back to Casablanca.Fes day trip from Casablanca
Fez Day Trip from Casablanca prices:
- 1pax: 270€
- 2 pax: 170€
- 3 pax: 155€
- 3 pax: 140€
- 4 pax: 95€
- 5 pax: 85€
- 6+pax: 75€ pp
check our recommended tours Casablanca,morocco
- blue city day trip from fes
- Marrakech, morocco tours
- blue city morocco tours
- Casablanca to Marrakech
- Casablanca to chefchaouen
- Casablanca to rabat
- rabat, morocco tours
This is just a suggested travel itinerary for Fes Day Trip from Casablanca operated by a trusted travel company based and owned by Moroccan owners. If this tour doesn’t meet your travel ideas we have a range of other tours from casablanca designed to enhance your trip to Morocco Tours , packages and personalized itineraries are our specialty and our services cover the whole of the country.
|Group Of Persons||Group 1 person, Group 2 – 3 people, Group 4 – 7 people, Group 8 – 12 people|
The price depends on the number of Peoples and the Type Of tours you want.
Please Contact US For More Information ,thank you
Paid Upon Your Arrival Cash
We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”How many hours from Casablanca to Fes?” answer-0=”Distance between Casablanca and Fes is 246 kilometers (153 miles). … Estimated Travel Time Between Casablanca and Fès. Average Speed Travel Time 50 mph (80 km/h) 03 hours 40 minutes 60 mph (97 km/h) 03 hours 01 minutes 70 mph (112 km/h) 02 hours 37 minutes 75 mph (120 km/h) 02 hours 26 minutes” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”How far is the desert from Casablanca?” answer-1=”Yes, the driving distance between Casablanca to Sahara Desert Luxury Camp, Merzouga is 669 km. It takes approximately 9h 27m to drive from Casablanca to Sahara Desert Luxury Camp, Merzouga.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]