CASABLANCA Full DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR
day trips in Casablanca: Full one day tour Casablanca sightseeing tour to visit the major sights in Casablanca experiences with Morocco travel Holidays. See the enchanting mixture of modern and traditional influences that shape the city while visiting the Central Market, the Habous District, the Royal Palace, Mohammed V Square and Panorama visit to the Hassan II Mosque.
Casablanca is a modern city that holds many surprises for its visitors.it is known as a huge metropolis where modernity and tradition co-exist. Start your visit with
the old medina (old town): the central market, and the district Habbous that have kept their authenticity. See the wall of the medina, a fortified 18th-century bastion, through the labyrinth of narrow streets lined with jewelers, barbers, and artisans. You will always find its skala and very impressive clock tower from the colonial period.
Then go to Mohammed V Square to enjoy the beauty of its recent architecture. The grand square is surrounded by public buildings whose designs were later copied in buildings throughout Morocco, including the law courts, the splendid wilaya (old police headquarters, now the governor’s office), the Bank al-Maghrib, the post office and the Ministry of Defence building. As you travel around the city of Casablanca, you cross the large green areas with palm trees, arcades, pergolas and cafes with shaded terraces.
Finally, take the time to visit the majestic Hassan II Mosque, which was built from 1986 to 1993. Take visit to The Hassan II Mosque, the second world’s largest mosque. It rises above the ocean on an outcrop northwest of the Medina, a vast building that holds 25,000 worshipers and a further 80,000 in the squares around.
Casablanca City Tour key detail :
- Duration: 1Days
- Departure: Around 8H30 in the morning
- Starting Location: Casablanca
- Ending Location: Casablanca
- Casablanca city tour from airport
- casablanca city tour by car or minivan
things to do in Casablanca visit day Trip:
- Marvel at the iconic landmark of Hassan II
- Trek in the beach of Ain Diab.
- Stroll through the old medina and its souks
- Walk through the vibrant United Nations Place, Mohammed V Square
- Visit the royal palace
- Visit the Parc de la Ligue Arabe.(the Corniche, Place Tour of the United Nations, the medina, the central market, the district Habbous, the villa des arts, the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, the Clock Tower, the Museum of Moroccan Judaism, and ricks café)
CASABLANCA GUIDED CITY SIGHTSEEING TOUR included:
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the day trip
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- things to do near Casablanca morocco airport
- Local guide to take you on a walk to Casablanca city.
CASABLANCA: PRIVATE AND GUIDED SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Enjoy Casablanca city tour to explore the enchanting mixture of the modern and traditional city visiting the Habous District, the Royal Palace, a panorama visit to Hassan II Mosque and more!
1 Day Trip Casablanca :
Take a half-day in Casablanca city. The casablanca day trip start with a discover the sightseeing of Casablanca. See impressive architecture, wander through vibrant markets, Kornreich, and tour the splendid Hassan II Mosque on this beautiful coastal drive.
Departure from your hotel in the morning at 8 a.m. Your day will begin with a visit to the majestic Hassan II Mosque, the second-largest mosque in the world! Then, we will head towards the Corniche of Casablanca, which was built in the 1920s. It shelters beaches, swimming pools, cafes and other places of entertainment very frequented by Casablanca residents on weekends.
Then make way for a visit to the Place des Nations Unis, an ensemble of arches of blond stones, housed in the heart of the White City. Built on a hill that dominates the city, the Anfa district demonstrates 70 years of “chic” architecture thanks to its wide flowered avenues and its beautiful gardens. You will also visit the medina on foot: the central market and the Habbous district have kept all their authenticity. And then finally, a visit to the bar of the Hyatt regency, the famous setting of the film interpreted by Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman for the last coffee break. Return to the hotel..
Casablanca day tours Pricing:
- 2 pax: 295€
- 2 pax: 155€
- 3 pax: 130€
- 4 pax: 125€
- 5 pax: 100€
- 6+pax: 95€ pp
Our Recommended Morocco Tours and Day Trip from casablanca, morocco
- tours from casablanca to chefchaouen
- day trip from casablanca to tangier
- marrakech sightseeing day from casablanca
- casablanca to marrakech
- 4 day tour from casablanca
- casablanca to tangier tour
- day trip from casablanca to rabat
|Group Of Persons||Group 1 person, Group 2 – 3 people, Group 4 – 7 people, Group 8 – 12 people|
The price depends on the number of Peoples and the Type Of tours you want.
Please Contact US For More Information ,thank you
Paid Upon Your Arrival Cash
We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt