ONE DAY GUIDED CITY TOURS OF FES Medina SIGHTSEEING
Discover the main attractions of the oldest imperial city of Morocco and the medina of Fez, the souks, the oldest university in the world still in operation and the oldest tannery in Africa.enjoy our fes walking tour and explore fes medina in 1 day trip.
Enjoy specialties and meet local artisans. Enter the historic medina and walk the maze of souks streets, discover the oldest university in the world and more during this guided tour of the city of Fez, you will walk in the alleys of the medina of Fez, authentic and traditional that lives to the rhythm of history, and discover its Koranic schools, its medersas (Attarine, Bounania, etc.). ), its fountains, its Andalusian style palaces, its mausoleum (Moulay Idriss II, Sidi Ahmed Tijani, etc.), the Al Karaouiyine University, the oldest in the world. Visit the many theme souks and numerous craft workshops, the famous tanners ‘quarter, the weavers’ quarter, the cabinet makers, etc. observing the age-old craftsmanship. The day includes lunch in a typical Moroccan restaurant in the heart of the Medina of Fez.
Fes guided walking tour key detail :
- Duration: 1Days
- Destination:Fes Excursion
- Theme: Fes Walking Tours
- Departure: Around 8H30 in the morning
- Starting Location: Fes
- Ending Location: Fes
things to do in Fes fes walking tour:
- Walk the narrow streets of the fes Medina, authentic and traditional which live at the rhythm of yesteryear.
- fez guide tours
- Discover its Koranic schools, its Medersas (Attarine, Bounania, etc.),
- Discover its fountains, its palaces of Andalusian style, its Mausoleum (Moulay Idriss II, Sidi Ahmed Tijani, etc.)
- Explore Al Karaouiyine University, the oldest in the world.
- Visit the many themed souks and numerous craft workshops, the famous tannery district, the financier’s district, the weavers’ quarter, the cabinetmakers, etc.
- Observing the centuries-old work of craftsmen
full day sightseeing Fes Medina included:
- Pick up from hotel in Fes
- Transport in A/C vehicle or minibus
- English speaking experienced guide
- Guided tour in city and medina
- Drop off at your hotel at the end of a day trip
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Anything extra, tips
- fez walking map
Fez Medina 1 Day Guided Walking Tour
The price depends on the number of Peoples and the Type Of tours you want.
Please Contact US For More Information ,thank you
Paid Upon Your Arrival Cash
We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt