- atlas mountains
- Dades Valley
- merzouga desert
- Sahara Desert Tours
Sahara desert Morocco from Casablanca 12 days detail:
Tables Of Contents
- 0.1 Sahara desert Morocco from Casablanca 12 days detail:
- 0.2 things to do in Casablanca 12 days to morocco imperial cities :
- 0.3 12 Days Casablanca desert tours Included:
- 1 12 days imperial cities tours from Casablanca to Sahara desert Itinerary option 1:
- 1.1 Day 1 : Arrival Casablanca :.
- 1.2 Day 2 : Casablanca – Chefchaouen :
- 1.3 Day 3 : Chefchaouen – Fes :.
- 1.4 Day 4 : Fes – Fes :
- 1.5 Day 5 : Fes – Midelt :
- 1.6 Day 6 : Midelt – Merzouga :.
- 1.7 Day 7 : Merzouga – Aït ben Haddou :
- 1.8 Day 8 : Aït ben Haddou – Marrakech :
- 1.9 Day 9 : Marrakech – Marrakech :
- 1.10 Day 10 : Marrakech – Essaouira ::
- 1.11 Day 11 : Essaouira – Casablanca :
- 1.12 Day 12 : Casablanca Airport :
- 2 MOROCCO TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO SAHARA DESERT -12 DAYS Itinerary option 2:
- 2.1 Day 1 : Arrive in Casablanca
- 2.2 Day 2 : Casablanca – Rabat
- 2.3 Day 3 : Rabat – Meknes – Fes
- 2.4 Day 4 : Exploring Fes
- 2.5 Day 5 : Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz Valley – Rissani – Merzouga
- 2.6 Day 6: Tour Around Erg Chebbi Desert & Camel Trekking
- 2.7 Day 7: Merzouga – Todra Gorge – Boumalne Dades – El-Kelaâ M’Gouna – Ouarzazate
- 2.8 Day 8: Ouarzazate – Aït Ben Haddou – Telouet – Tizi N’Tichka Pass – Marrakech
- 2.9 Day 9: Exploring Marrakech
- 2.10 Day 10: Marrakech – Essaouira
- 2.11 Day 11: Essaouira – Safi – Oualidia – El Jadida – Casablanca
- 2.12 Day 12: Casablanca – Airport Med-V
- Duration – 11 Nights and 12 Days.
- Skip the Line
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide – (Optional)
- Pick-up service – Pick-up Casablanca
things to do in Casablanca 12 days to morocco imperial cities :
- Enjoy Morocco in 12 Days.
- Marrakech Sightseeing.
- Fez Sightseeing.
- Atlas Mountains View – Tichka and telouate .
- Ouarzazate Sightseeing – Ait Benhaddou and Ounila Valley.
- Night in the desert Camp and Camel Trekking.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation in your whole tour.
12 Days Casablanca desert tours Included:
- Tourning in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle.
- An English-speaking driver/guide.
- Official guide’s fee in the imperial cities – Marrakech and Fez.
- The camel trek and the overnight and Dinner at the desert camp.
- ✓Sunset &Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi dunes
- ✓Berber music at night around the fire under stars in Erg Chebbi luxury desert camp
- ✓Sandboarding in Erg Chebbi dunes
- ✓Pick up &Drop off
- During the Casablanca tour you will need to :
- pay for Lunches.
12 days imperial cities tours from Casablanca to Sahara desert Itinerary option 1:You will be provided an unmissed opportunity to visit Morocco Imperial cities (FEZ, Marrakech , rabat , and meknes)) and their splendid sites. You will also have the chance to experience a camel trek, camp in the Merzouga desert and explore Berber villages where you will be able to observe people's lifestyle an culture.
Because this is YOUR Morocco trip of a lifetime, we want to work with you to create something special.Use the form on this page to let a Morocco Travel Holiday know what you want and receive your personal quote!
Day 1 : Arrival Casablanca :.
Welcome you at the airport and transfer you to your accommodation in Casablanca. if you have a time you will visit of Casablanca if not you will visit it in the morning.
Day 2 : Casablanca – Chefchaouen :
In the Morning after breakfast, you will have to visit the mosque and kornich after you will head to Rabat , arriving Rabat you will visit Hassan tower, Kasbah of the Udayas and Royal Palace ( if you have guide included ), and have a lunch in rabat, then drive to Chefchaouen. Arriving drop you off at your accommodation.
Day 3 : Chefchaouen – Fes :.
After your breakfast take off to Fes by passing Volubilis and visit Volubilis is a partly excavated Berber and Roman city in Morocco. Heading to Meknes and visit the mosque, Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail,Bab al-Mansour, Moulay Idriss, and have a lunch in meknes. Then drive to fes. Overnight at your accommodation in Fes.
Day 4 : Fes – Fes :
A full day sightseeing Fes Medina (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) by visiting the beautiful 14th century Medersa Bou Anania On now to the renowned Tanneries on the bank of the Oued Fes, despite the strong smell it is one of the most picturesque souks in Fez. the medina is encircled by an unbroken line of ramparts and gates. A full day tour of Fes, includes La Mederssa Attarine, Nejjarine fountain, and the mosques of El Karaouyine, Medersa Bou Inania, and Baba Jloud.
Day 5 : Fes – Midelt :
Pick up from your accommodation in Fes, and drive to Merzouga, passing Ifran, known as the Switzerland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty, take the pictures, then heading to Azro see the Monkys then arriving Midelt, dinner and overnight at your accommodation.
Day 6 : Midelt – Merzouga :.
In the morning after breakfast, drive to Merzouga desert by passing ziz valley, Rachidia Rissani and lunch in road. arriving Merzouga, ride Camels and cross the golden sands and see the Magical sunset. overnight and dinner in Berber tent under starry sky.
Day 7 : Merzouga – Aït ben Haddou :
After breakfast head to Aït ben Haddou . by crossing Erfoud, jorf and Tinjdad reaching Tinghir and visit Todra gorges, lunch in road or Tinghir city. after exploring we will continue the road to Aït ben Haddou by passing Dades valley, roses valley, and Skoura then arriving to Ouarzazate visit Kasbah Taourirt, then heading to Aït ben Haddou, dinner and overnight at your accommodation.
Day 8 : Aït ben Haddou – Marrakech :
After breakfast visit Kasbah Aït ben Haddou, the UNESCO World Heritage site after discovering this kasr, drive to Marrakech by crossing the high atlas, lunch in the road. Arriving Marrakech drop you off at your accommodation.
Day 9 : Marrakech – Marrakech :
Toady you will have a full day sightseeing of the red city Marrakech , you are going to visit Koutoubia mosque, El Bahia Palace, The Saadian Tombs, Menara Gardens, Djemaa el fna. After exploring the red city, Drop you off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
Day 10 : Marrakech – Essaouira ::
In the morning drive to Essaouira Medina and beach , the most popular day trip destination from Marrakech. The driver will pick you up from your accommodation in Marrakech, start the road to Essaouira by crossing a route full of landscapes and Argan trees, you will see goats climbing up and down the argan trees . Essaouira or Mogador situated on the Atlantic coast , and it’s famous by its beach and a sprit of gnawa music . Arriving Essaouira you have Free time to Discover the spectacular sightseeing of essaouira . overnight at your accommodation in Essaouira .
Day 11 : Essaouira – Casablanca :
After your breakfast drive to Casablanca by passing Asfi, then continue the road to El Jadida passing by crossing Oualidia, lunch in Oualidia or in the road, drive to El Jadida visit old city Portuguese Cistern. El Jadida has an oldest Berber name is Mazagan; it was registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then continue the road to Casablanca. Overnight at your accommodation in Casablanca.
Day 12 : Casablanca Airport :
MOROCCO TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO SAHARA DESERT -12 DAYS Itinerary option 2:
Day 1 : Arrive in Casablanca
Day 2 : Casablanca – Rabat
Day 3 : Rabat – Meknes – Fes
Day 4 : Exploring Fes
Day 5 : Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz Valley – Rissani – Merzouga
Day 6: Tour Around Erg Chebbi Desert & Camel Trekking
Day 7: Merzouga – Todra Gorge – Boumalne Dades – El-Kelaâ M’Gouna – Ouarzazate
Day 8: Ouarzazate – Aït Ben Haddou – Telouet – Tizi N’Tichka Pass – Marrakech
Day 9: Exploring Marrakech
Day 10: Marrakech – Essaouira
Day 11: Essaouira – Safi – Oualidia – El Jadida – Casablanca
Day 12: Casablanca – Airport Med-V
Important Note: Our proposal CASABLANCA TOURS can be modified and designed according to your requirements and needs, so feel free to contact us.
|Group Of Persons||Group 1 person, Group 2 – 3 people, Group 4 – 7 people, Group 8 – 12 people|
The price depends on the number of Peoples and the Type Of tours you want. Please Contact US For More Information ,thank you
How many days should you spend in Morocco?
Tables Of Contents
Although you may need a full three weeks if you want to see everything Morocco has to offer, the best Morocco itinerary needs only to be around one week to hit all the best sights and tailor your trip to focus on what you're interested in, whether that's history, cuisine, adventure sports or nature
How can I spend 7 days in Morocco?
7 days in Morocco | The perfect itinerary Day 1: Fes. Day 2: Chefchaouen. Day 3: Volubilis, Meknes, Moulay Idriss. Day 4: Fes, Ifran, Cedar Forest, Midelt, Ziz Valley, Merzouga. Day 5: Erfoud, Rissani, Todra Gorges, Dades Gorges. Day 6: Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou Marrakech, via the High Atlas Mountains, the night at Marrakesh
What is the best month to visit Morocco?
The country is at its most beautiful in spring (mid-March to May) when the landscape is green and lush, making for spectacular mountain hiking. Morocco is also lovely in Autumn (September to October) when temperatures are very pleasant
Is Casablanca worth visiting?
Casablanca in Morocco is often overlooked as a travel destination, since most tourists bypass the city and head on to Marrakech and Fes. But instead of immediately hopping on a train or connecting flight, it's worth it to spend at least a day or two discovering all the things to do in Casablanca