DAY TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO AIT BENHADDOU kasbah
Marrakech to Ouarzazate day trip
What To Do in Ait Ben Haddou & Telouet Day Trip from Marrakech:
- Drive along the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi n Tichka.
- driving from marrakech to ait benhaddou
- Cross the Mountain Berber villages and enjoy the beautiful nature.
- Guided tour in Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- ait ben haddou game of thrones
- Visit Ouarzazate Morocco with its film studio and Kasbah Taourirt
KASBAH AIT BEN HADDOU & OUARZAZATE DAY TOUR FROM MARRAKECH included:
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the day trip
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- local guiding in Ait benhaddou
- Flexible stops
- No hidden costs
- Entrance fees to monuments
|Group Of Persons||Group 1 person, Group 2 – 3 people, Group 4 – 7 people, Group 8 – 12 people|
The price depends on the number of Peoples and the Type Of tours you want.
Please Contact US For More Information ,thank you
Paid Upon Your Arrival Cash
We require a 20% deposit of the total tour cost to guarantee your tour. Booking deposits can be paid using a credit card via PayPal, or via Western Union. Once you have paid the booking deposit, you’ll receive a booking confirmation via email. The remaining amount will be paid upon your arrival or cash (Dirhams, USD, Euros or Pounds). All the bookings are guaranteed after we receive the deposit receipt
How far is Ben Haddou from Marrakech?
Ait Benhaddou is about 3.5 hours' drive south of Marrakech, or a 30-minute drive northwest of Ouarzazate. There is no direct public transport to Ait Benhaddou, and most travelers opt to visit as part of a guided tour or to take a taxi from Ouarzazate
What are the best day trips from Marrakech?
Best Day Trips from Marrakech Ouzoud Falls. Source: Alberto Loyo / shutterstock. ... Palm Groves of Marrakech. Source: runtheworld / shutterstock. ... Sahara Desert. Source: kino1493 / shutterstock. ... Agafay Desert. Source: Oliver Hoffmann / shutterstock. ... Essaouira. Source: Madrugada Verde / shutterstock. ... Agadir. ... Casablanca. ... The Atlas Mountains.
Is it safe to walk around Marrakech?
Although Marrakech is a very safe city, it can give the impression of being a little insecure, especially if it is the first time in the country or in the Maghreb and you are not yet used to walking down the Medina's dark alleyways