- atlas mountains
- Dades Valley
- day trip
- Day Trip From Casablanca
- Day Trip From Fes
- Day Trip From Marrakech
- fez Morocco tours
- Marrakech Desert tours
- merzouga desert
- Sahara Desert Tours
- Trips & Excursions
- Zagora Desert-Zagora luxury desert camp
Morocco Private Transfer
Tables Of Contents
- 1 Morocco Private Transfer
Best Morocco Private Transfer
Avoid the stress of using a Morroco taxis at the airport and use our morocco private transfer for your transfers from Marrakech Menara airport or Casablanca airport to your hotel or to other Morocco city as you like. Our morocco transfer prices are clear and we are confident that you will be comfortable and relaxed with our services.
We have a reception service at the airport (Marrakech Menara Airport or Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport), where a representative will be waiting for you in the exit hall with a sign with your name on it. Whatever the size of your group, we can welcome you with our brand new fleet of cars, minibusses, and minivans.
morocco travel holidays organize all the Morocco Private Transfer by private air-condition car (comfortable cars).for the clients deluxe with English – french professional driver. we offer to our clients pick -up and drop off from and to your accommodations.
Enjoy Our MOROCCO PRIVATE TRANSFER With GOOD services And the Best Prices.
Morocco travel holidays Offer Private Transfers:
Morocco Private Transfer From Marrakech
Morocco Private Transfer From Casablanca
Morocco Private Transfer From Fes
Morocco Private Transfer From Rabat
☞ If you’d wish to be transferred to any location not already mentioned, please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime by e-mail or phone or fill within the transfer booking form bellow.
check other morocco private tours her >morocco popular tours
Why you ought to Choose a personal Transfer:
☞ Your driver/guide is well-rehearsed with the local customs and therefore the ins-and-outs of the situation desired
☞ Hiring a driver with a car will prevent time, and reassure you’re getting what you purchased (all our cars are fully operating and equipped with A/C.)
☞ Upon arrival at City airport driver are going to be expecting you on schedule, and lookout of your luggage, then with none delay transfer you on to the desired destination.
☞ Your comfort may be a priority and No queues
☞ Relax within the comfort of air-conditioned vehicles with wifi
Morocco Private Transfer FAQS:
- currency in morocco:The dirham is the legal tender in Morocco, made up of 100 units each of them called a santim. Dirhams are the official Moroccan currency since 1882, and they come in coins of nine denominations and banknotes of four denominations.
- is morocco expensive:How much money will you need for your trips to Morocco? You should plan to spend around MAD395 ($44) per day on your vacation in Morocco, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, MAD114 ($13) on meals for one day and MAD40 ($4.46) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD413 ($46). So, a trips to Morocco for two people for one-week costs on average MAD5,532 ($620). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget.
- tangier taxi to chefchaouen:The quickest way to get from Chefchaouen to Tangier is to taxi which costs MAD 1,200 – MAD 1,500 and takes 1h 45m.
- is morocco safe: In truth, Morocco is a safe place to visit. There’s only really small crime there (scams and pickpockets) and you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt as a tourist in the country. Morocco is super safe for tourists now.
The price depends on the number of Peoples and the Type Of tours Or transfers you want.
Please Contact US For More Information ,thank you
What is the best month to visit Morocco?
Tables Of Contents
When is the best time to visit Morocco? The best time to visit Morocco is during spring (mid-March to May) or fall (September to October). The weather is warm but pleasant, unlike the cold temperatures and snow of winter, or the scorching heat of summer. The coastal regions can be visited year-round
How much should I pay for a rug in Morocco?
A small rug may only cost you 750-1000 dirham. However an average price ranges in the 3500-6000 dirham range. An older vintage Berber rug or larger sized rugs can range from 10,000-25,000 dirham and more. Buying a rug is not “cheap” but it is MUCH cheaper than buying it outside Morocco
How much should I pay in Marrakech souks?
Expect to pay from 50-60 Dirham upwards for a small sized lantern and always have an idea how much you wish to pay and never go over that threshold when bargaining- No matter how exorbitantly high the vendors initial price